Friday, September 24, 2010

Ernie and Rocky

8-30-10 to 9-9-10

Ernie and Rocky both came from the shelter. They both went to different foster homes while we were in Oregon for a few days, then came back here until they went to HWAC on the 9th.

Ernie was a sweet little guy, about 4 months old. He loved everyone and was just a big goofy puppy, full of fun with a great personality. He's going to be a BIG boy!





Rocky was an itty bitty little huey with a GREAT personality! I absolutely adored him, and he was such a cuddle bug.
One of his ears had been cut off (grr!) but that just added to his charm. If we'd have fostered him any longer than we did, I think I don't think I'd have been able to let him go. I adored this little guy, and was immediately attached to him. We don't usually foster the small dogs here, but I'm glad we had a chance to love Rocky!

He was accepted at HWAC, and I'm sure he'll be going to his forever home soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment