Friday, February 4, 2011

Archie, Reggie, Betty and Veronica

Jan 2011

Never in my life have I seen puppies this HUGE.
When I went to pick them up, I was told that I was picking up four 4-month old pups whose mom was a Golden Retriever. Awww. Couldn't wait to see them.

When I pulled up and saw these four monsters hanging over the side of the truck bed, I was SO shocked, LOL!
I had only brought one crate, expecting little puppies, so they were squished pretty tight for the ride. :)

They are so sweet, and the fact that they are HUGE makes you forge that they are still just puppies. Reggie is such a hoot, and he weighs in at around 50 lbs!
The girls are so sweet, and just want to be loved.

We had them here for about a week, then they went to a different foster home to run and play while waiting to go to HWAC next week.

All 4 pups were accepted at HWAC, they loved them!








No comments:

Post a Comment