Sunday, April 18, 2010

Kaylee




4-15-10

Kaylee was an owner release to us, She's a 7 month old chocolate lab, and she is so freaking adorable.
She absolutely LOVES Diesel, and gets along really well with all the other dogs here. She was a bit intimidated at first, but after 5 minutes with the crowd, she was running and playing.

She has got the sweetest personality, and loves to be pet. She will sit right next to me and look up at me with those gorgeous eyes, and just love me. *sigh*

She was a hit at our adoption event in Mesquite this weekend, and we had several people interested in her, but none of them were a fit. She deserves a great home, and we'll make sure that she gets it!

4-24-10

Kaylee got adopted! She got adopted at the weekend event while I was out of town, so I didn't get to say goodbye to her. :( That's ok. Wade said that she went to a really great family, with a couple kids that she really really liked. I'm happy for her! I'll miss my sweet girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment