Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Cosmo




8-18-09

I drove to the Enoch shelter today to pick up a mama dog and her 8 pups. We already had a foster home for them, and I was taking them there on my way home from Enoch.


While there, I looked to see if there were any dogs that I could bring home with me, and Cosmo was the one! He is an older dog, probably about 5-6, but still very active. He loves to play ball. LOL

Out of all the dogs that we've brought home over the years, not one of them smelled even HALF as bad as Cosmo did. PHEW!
Let's just say that his bath took a long time. LOL

He is a sweetheart... he's got the gentlest personality, and is so loving. He will go to our adoption event with us this Saturday, and hopefully we will be able to find him a great home.
But for now, he's here, and loving it. He is currently stretched out on the floor right by my computer chair, sound asleep. What a doll.

8-24-09

Cosmo was adopted! Oh my gosh, he couldn't have gone to a more perfect home! I am so happy for him! I get choked up every time I think of how amazing it was that Cosmo and his new dad crossed paths and came in to each others' lives. Truly amazing, and wonderful!

I believe that Cosmo was meant to go live with his new dad. His new dad needed him, as much as Cosmo needed a home. It was a match made in heaven, and I'm blessed to have been a part of it.

*wipes away a tear*

No comments:

Post a Comment