Saturday, November 14, 2009

Updates

11-14-09

It's been quite busy here lately!


Amara was adopted! YAY! I'm so happy with where she is now. I think that she will have a wonderful life with her new family.

Charlie was accepted at HWAC this week. I was sad to see him go, but I know that they will find him a wonderful home.

We had Sampson here for a day, then he went to Apple Valley for a little while. I'm sure we'll have him back before too long, and I'll get a post up for him then.

Right now, we have 2 new fosters, Blue and Syd. I'll put posts up about them hopefully soon.

Luna has been adopted, but we still have her till she gets spayed on Monday, then she will go to her new home. I'll update her post when that happens.

It's been a whirlwind of activity here, and even though I am exhausted, I am happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment