Sunday, April 26, 2009

Dude


March 16- April 1 2009

We went and picked up Dude at the shelter the day we got back from our Oregon trip. He was the sweetest thing! And such a beautiful dog!

Dude was part of our family for just over 2 weeks, and one that almost got to stay in our family. My mom adored him, and my sister considered adopting him, but that didn't work out.

Dude was sweet, cuddly, adorable, soft, loving... I could go on and on. Just a GREAT dog.

His card at the shelter said "Do not Touch!". We still can't figure out why. He was so sweet. he had some puppy energy that may have been interpreted as meanness I guess.
I'm so glad that he got the chance to come home with us. He was an awesome incredible dog.

He went to HWAC and was with them only 2 days before he was adopted "by a wonderful, active couple who plan on taking him everywhere with them.".
I am so happy for him, and hope that he has a wonderful life.. he deserves it!

No comments:

Post a Comment