Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Lucas





12-27-10

Lucas came from the shelter.
As soon as I saw him there, I knew that I HAD to take him. We were full, and not taking in any more fosters, but this little guy was coming home with me, regardless.

He looked just like Junior, and it wouldn't surprise me a bit if they came from the same litter.


He was the sweetest little guy. The king of bendy-wiggles, he was so happy that he couldn't contain himself. Everytime you looked at him, or said anything to him, his whole body would go into the bendy-wiggle convulsions, and he would get this adorable sweet look on his face.


How could you not love Lucas?


One of our volunteers had come over to pick up Wilson for the day, and she fell in love with Lucas immediately. We talked her into fostering him (it didn't take much, LOL) and within a few days she had called to say that she was keeping him. :) YAY for Lucas!

No comments:

Post a Comment